At Om Maui Studio the health and safety of our students and team are always our top priority. Based on the guidance we’ve received from various local, national, and international health agencies, we are confident that our studio continues to be a safe place to stay healthy! At this time we will remain open.
We are following all state and local protocol, however, as the preventative measures are rapidly changing, please stay updated via our website, email and social media. As the corona virus (COVID-19) continues to have an increased impact on our communities, we feel that it’s important to share the steps we are taking in and out of our studio to keep you and our staff safe and healthy.
- All classes will be performed in personal stations, each person will have their own equipment throughout class. Circuit Classes that normally share equipment stations will now be performed in personal stations to avoid sharing equipment.
- We have increased transition time between classes so teachers and students have time to clean equipment and personal stations.
- We will set up classes to increase space between personal stations, bikes, and mats.
- No more than 9 participants per class will be allowed, plus a teacher: 10 people MAX. Please reserve and sign up online in advance.
Disinfecting and Sanitizing.
- All equipment and surfaces will be cleaned with chemicals—normally we use all natural solutions to clean mats, equipment surfaces, and the studio, and will continue to wipe down high touch areas after each class enters the studio.
- We continue to do deep cleans daily.
- We will NOT use iPad to check in members, your teacher will check you in.
- Operate with windows open and fans on to increase ventilation.
- Teachers will distribute cleaning materials to students to decrease high touch surfaces.
- Offer gloves to students and employees.
- Continue to provide hand sanitizer.
- We require students to have towels to cover equipment/props such as blankets and bolsters.
Advising Our Team On How To Flatten The Curve:
- All staff are required to take their temperature before coming to the studio.
- No hands-on adjustments but rather verbal cues.
- Our team members will be politely asking students to leave class if they show signs of sickness.
- In order to give our staff enough time to fully sanitize between classes, we are modifying class times by 10-15 minutes. These times are live on the website now!
WE KINDLY ASK OF YOU……
Protect, don’t infect:
- Clean your area before and after class.
- Bring your own mat and towel.
- Bring any personal equipment/props that you feel you’d rather use than what we currently provide.
- Wash your hands before and after class with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especialky after visiting the restroom, blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing, or touching your face.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- If you are feeling unwell, have a fever, cough and/or sneeze uncontrollably, we ask that you please stay home for your wellbeing and that of your fellow students, staff, and their communities.
- If you have recently traveled or been in contact with those who have please think twice about coming to the studio. We appreciate and thank you in advance that you stay home and self-quarantine. We look forward to your healthy return!
- Utilize the disinfectant materials provided before and after class to wipe down your equipment.
- Remember to take all your belongings with you. If any water bottles or towels are left they will be discarded.
- Leave your stress behind, stay positive and let’s enjoy healthy togetherness.
- We are here to support you and keep you strong, peaceful and healthy during this time!
Stay Virtually Connected
- Schedule updates will be posted online via MindBody app, website, and social media.
- FaceTime and Skype appointments are available for private and semi-private home sessions by appointment.
We respect your choices to help keep our community safe and welcome additional suggestions. Mahalo!!